Visit my website for more info and pics..
www.richardjupe.com

Monday 29 August 2011

The excellent, part 1

Travelling for work is something that I've got pretty used to since moving to tassie 3 years ago. But when I started thinking about it (and on advice from a great mate wassa) it started to,seem slightly strange. So what does it really entail. Well here goes.
BTW, apologies for typos, I'm on a phone on a hue, on a bumpy rd!
Tue, get up at 4.20am for a 6am flight to Melbourne. Luckily I managed to get a qantas flight so the standard grunt and obvious lack.of service was replaced with smiles, breakfast and coffee, As a result I now sit on the 7.35 airbus to Melbourne city feeling quite a lot more alive than normal. The shoot today starts at 10.30 and because of budgetary restrictions I'm combining my gym workout with travel and will now make my way with the 40kg of gear (shhh don't tell qantas) across Melbourne by walking and public transport. I'm on route to the studio we've hired in collingwood, aperture studios a great space with, the very friendly Dee running it. The shoot is for bike Victoria, we've got a couple a close-ups and bits and pieces to get done before the talent turns up at 12.
Well bus is in the city, update later, now where's the nearest coffee establishment.
BTW, apologies for typos, I'm on a phone on a hue, on a bumpy rd!

Update- found it, magnation, one of the best coffees in Melbourne and more magazines than you can poke multiple sticks at!

sent from my Telstra NEXTG™ handset

No comments:

Post a Comment